In the 2014-2015 school year, twelve American High School students are participating in a service-learning project to reduce litter in their communities and watershed. This blog will serve as a platform for interns to share their work.
Want to work with the Zero Litter Project?
A Guide to Litter Data Collection – Created by American High School EarthTeam interns
1. Obtain a smartphone or tablet.
2. Download Instagram from the app store.
3. Open Instagram and log in with the account provided by EarthTeam, or create your own.
4. Find trash or litter.
5. Take a picture using Instagram.
6. Use hashtags #zerolitter and any other to describe the trash, material is a good tag to include which might be paper, plastic, metal, glass, ect.
7. Make sure add to photo map option is enabled.
8. Click submit and post picture.
9. Repeat steps 4-8.
Reach out to project facilitator Devin at firstname.lastname@example.org